Thursday, March 4, 2010

What's been going on? Part two :)

This is part two. Sept-Feb ish :)
We went on a vacation in North and South Carolina and celebrated our sweet friend Martha and Luke getting married :)

We made new friends, Page and Stockton :)
Luke and Martha Habegger :)

And we got to see my cousin, his sweet wife and their adorable boys :)
Also in September ( I think) we went to a fun concert with our friends Chad and Rachel!
and of course had a sleepover with their diva girl, Janie :)
Afternoon tea with Adrienne and Emily
our friend Vanessa ( @www.flourishstudiophotography.com ) took some fun pics for us :)
I had a birthday somewhere in this space...but my computer died and Jason fixed it (praise The Lord:) but I can't seem to find my November pictures :( I did have a fantastic birthday though. I learned that birthdays for me are more about taking a moment to look around and celebrate the wonderful people in your life, than the number on your cake. This year as I looked around I realized there is not a luckier girl in the world. Drew put together a picture frame with pictures of all my closest friends and in the center he wrote, "There is no greater joy than being loved." That seems to sum up how I felt as I turned one year older. Very loved.
We also celebrated Thanksgiving with a lot to be thankful for. We were surrounded my good friends and yummy food...

Then we started celebrating Christmas... with The Graves :)



and with Jess, Mike and Ethan :)
We also spent Christmas with Drew's mom, brother and his wife...
can't find those pictures either? :(
Then off to KC to see these two (and their mom and dad :)



Next up...Adrienne's birthday!!


On January 10th we lost a dear friend.
My brave big brother did his best friend's funeral beautifully.
Got to see this pretty girl :)
It pains me to admit this, but she has a deep affection for her Uncle Drew.
It's cute except when she wants to snuggle with him instead of me!!! :)
and celebrate her 1st birthday! I can't believe you are one year old sweet girl!



I spent a week with these crazy (& sweet) kids while their mom and dad served in Cambodia







Well I am sure I forgot some things, but that should catch us up :)

Stay tuned because I actually have some fun new things to write about...always another adventure around the corner :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Who you calling crazy?! ;)

You are amazing! Can't wait to watch you on the next adventure.