Thursday, March 25, 2010

We made it!

Drew and I got up at 2:40am this morning to get me to the airport on time! Then I got to spend about 8 hours in the Dallas airport :)

I spent most of it reading this book:


Then my niece and sister met up with me and we got on our flight to Guatemala City where my brother met us and we took a short drive to Antigua, where we are now!


I am super sleepy so this is going to be short. Thanks for all your sweet comments, prayers and texts.

More tomorrow...Sending love :)

3 comments:

The Cleve Crew said...

Praying for you guys - give all the sweet babies a big hug from us! and say hello to your family :)

Adrienne said...

Hope all is well in Guatemala! Hope you are all having a blast and can't wait to read more. Hope you got some good sleep. Hi to your fam for us! Love and miss you! xoxox

Drew said...

Can't wait to join you!