Friday, August 15, 2008

We're GETTING MARRIED :)

Well, we already did...but one of the wonderful women who stood with us just a few months ago is now engaged to her prince charming :) I say WE because thats what she says when anything happens in our group of friends...its always WE. WE are getting married, WE are having a baby... you get the idea.

Drew and I both have been honored to walk life with Dani over the past 4-5 years and she has become one of our very favorite people to laugh, learn, live, and even cry with. Her passion for God and love for life are inspiring and such a blessing.

We wish Dani and Michael (Pooch and Noogz) every good thing, and give them all our love and support!

Here are my two favorite pics from the engagement...

CONGRATS! We love you, Dan!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOPs I thought I went to the wrong place when I saw your title!!! Big congrats to Dani and Michael- give her a hug for us. Love ya, Mom & Dad