Sunday, August 10, 2008

'cause we look so good :)

We went out the other night, and took a lot of pictures...here is a photojournal of our night :)

Drew at dinner (looking VERY cute:)

Mr and Mrs

The worst glass of wine EVER...seriously. The waiter said he's going to use it to remove paint :)

Then we went for gelato at Gelazzi in Larimer Sqaure...

This is how happy I felt after my gelato on molten lava cake :)

Us, looking cute again :) (notice the very empty chocolatly plate)


Drew and Gelazzi in the background...I couldn't get enough pictures of this handsome guy ;)

Me and a cool lion, we were pretending that we were tourists :)

We asked one of those bike carriage people take this, after we all watched a horse pee in the street...serioulsy it was like a hose.Then I spotted this hot guy...

Then we went home...I was full, content and sleepy on the lightrail ride home...can you see the little bit of chocolate left on my lips :)

THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful time! It always amazes me how you can take pictures of yourself and now you can do it with your eyes closed!! You both look great. Love ya, Mom

Adrienne said...

you're cute:) Glad you had a hot date!

Anonymous said...

You two get cuter everytime I see you. By the way.... we'll see you in a matter of weeks. Be ready for a big hug.
Love ya
Kel