Monday, August 18, 2008

Girls Night/ Boys Night

This weekend I planned a girls night at a cute little wine bar called The Village Cork. I pretty much invited every girl I know, with the thought that maybe 5-7 would show. WELL...like 13 came and it was so much fun! I had my friends from CCU and my new friends from church, and everyone hit it off and we laughed and talked and had wine and "wine food" :)



Meanwhile...Drew and his friend Luke were watching the Bronco's game in the Oakwood Homes suite :) I don't have any pictures of that because, well, I wasn't there :)



But here is a picture of the girls...














Church was great on Sunday as usual...you can listen to messages at: redrockschurch.com
They showed a video of the Mexico trip too, I am not sure if it would be up on the site yet, but it might be.

This coming weekend we are camping in Estes and then we will be heading to Nebraska late on the 28th...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too cool. come back to iowa. i love you.