Monday, March 10, 2008

falling into place

My girls have their dresses...they are going to look beautiful :) I couldn't have better woman to be with me June 15th, but better yet, every other day too.

The boys are a little slower on the uptake...we are just hoping they all have their clothes by June! I am not too worried, Drew has some pretty great guys on his side too :) (and they all have women in their lives to help :)

I will be home by next week, and then I will finish up wedding things and soak up time with all the people I have missed so much! Just in time to pack up again and spend a week in Florida with a family I used to nanny for. I will enjoy my time there (and my first income in 4 months :) but once I am home from that, I am not leaving for a while!

P.S. My fiance is the best

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos. Was beginning to think that Drew didn't know how to make a silly face...and then...the photo of you two with those cute kids! We are so excited for you both.

Love, Aunt Debby