Sunday, November 4, 2012

A gift gathered, given, good...

#1. Gathered

Red Rocks Church We are so thankful for this community, this family we have found.  Some of the most incredible people I know gather together each week to live out our mission statement, Connect.  Connect with God, Connect with people and Connect people with God.  I am proud to say this is where I "gather".

#2. Given

The sweet friends and family who posted something about Orphan Sunday today.  That feels like a gift given to me, my boy and all the orphans right here in our county who are waiting for their very own mommy and daddy.

#3. Good

These boys getting to be together and be brothers even though they are growing up in different homes. Having sleepovers, trick or treating, meeting for park and lunch dates, bedtime facetime calls, this is Good.



No comments: