Sunday, November 4, 2012

3 gifts that start with N...

#1. Nieces:
My sweet, sassy, smart, tons of fun Gracie Love!

 My beautiful, smarty, funny, athletic way too grown up first ever niece.  This girl made me an auntie and I love being hers!

 #2. Nephews

Tommy was the first boy to steal my heart and is now a handsome, sweet, kind talented young man.  His little brother will forever be a baby to me even though he is also a handsome, kind, sweet and talented little boy well on his way to being taller than me in no time.


Cage is one of the sweetest little guys ever, I love seeing his karate moves! I don't get to see these boys near as much as this auntie would like! Cash is our newest family member and SUPER adorable!

Jacob is turing 6 this week and I got to meet him on his 1st birthday in Guatemala, so it's sort of our 5 yr anniversary of being buddies!  Not only is he adorable but he brings so much joy to our family 

And our little Nico! I couldn't be prouder to call this boy my nephew :) Anthony's little brother has such a special place in our life and we love our chatty, animated, cute as can be little buddy so very much!


#3.  Our little family can't get enough of Nella's! One of our favorite warm day treats is Nella's and a walk around the lake :)



No comments: