Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful day 2

It's only day two and I am already cutting it close blogging so late in the day! Today I am thankful for where we live. In a small scale and a larger one. I am thankful for our apartment that is warm and safe. I am thankful that we are close enough to church and friends that have become like family. I am thankful for the state we live in, the beautiful reminders of God's creation and BIGNESS that I can see out my window. The sunsets that light up the mountains in awesome ways.
On an even bigger scale, I am thankful that we live in a country where we have freedom. We can worship God wherever and whenever we want, we can vote for our government and laws. We also live in a place where we have clean water, plenty of food to eat and locks on our doors.

There is a lot about life in this country that we mess up, don't get me wrong, but there is a lot we have to be thankful for as well.



Day 2- I am thankful for my home, my city, my state and my country.

No comments: