Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Heading back to Guatemala!

On Saturday Drew and I are taking a team to go work with Kairos Christian School again!
We are so excited to be going back and taking this great team with us :)

We will be doing a VBS with the kids and helping them finish constructing their new offices. We will also get to visit some of their homes.

Laura is a wonderful friend with a beautiful heart and she is coming with her 11 year old son, Roark. Laura and I both sponsor kids through Compassion in the same area so we are going to get to take them both to the zoo in Guatemala City on Monday. I have met my little girl, Astrid before but Drew hasn't and Laura and Roark will be meeting little Pablo for the first time!

I can't wait to see Astrid and her mom, Eva again!

I will try and post each day we are there. Please be praying for our team's travel, safety and that we are able to be a blessing to the people we meet.


No comments: