Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I never know what to name these things.

Random information so our family in a far away frozen land feels a little bit closer ;)


In regards to Drew and I both wanting to take more classes on The Bible, he says... "I think I do want to go back to school...and I think I'll start at about 3rd grade" :)

I also had a dream that Adrienne had a go go gadget rocket car...that was pretty cool.

I just asked Drew what exciting is going on in our lives...this is what he said, "I scored a miraculous game tying goal from midfield at the buzzer at indoor soccer last night, as the goal keeper."

In other news, on a more serious note we are praying about being able to spend a few weeks in Africa this summer with our church that we adore.

hmmm...what else? It was like 70 degrees today, my back was sweating and I will admit to having my air on in my car for a short period of time.

okay, there's really nothing else to say.

here is a randomly chosen picture:



Sending our love.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks your family in that far away frozen place always enjoy your posts!! Cute picture, baseball game? Heat wave--48 here today. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

You two are so stinkin cute.
Thanks for the fun peek into your life, because I am your favorite stalker.
Love you tons,
K

Adrienne said...

I'm pretty sure you two don't take bad pictures. Just my random thought here...xoxox

AbbieTorroll said...

YAY for Drew for that goal!! And that is such a cute pic of you two! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

stalker sister says post again! What are you doing??? See you in the next 14 days!!
Love