Saturday, October 18, 2008

Something new

As cute as Jess and Jon were on our page I think it is time for something new.

We had a pretty normal week...pretty normal weekend so far too...not much to say.

Today Drew picked up Luke and went to a Mens thing at church and I met Jess at Wash Park, my time with her is always encouraging and full of good conversation. We laugh too :)

Drew just ran to get us a movie and we are going to stay in tonight and go to sleep early. Drew has infant duty tomorrow at the 9:30 service so we have to be there earlier than usual.

Since this post is kind of boring let me try and find a cute picture to add...
This is the VERY FIRST picture of Drew and I. We are at the Denver airport and he is just getting back from 3ish weeks in Thailand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. Think I remember that one. Nice to have a boring weekend once in a while, enjoy it! Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey did you know that I played at Washington Park when I was a kid. My grandparents lived in that area, on S. Coveway and Bonnie Bray blvd. Wonderful park. Love Mom

AbbieTorroll said...

awww you guys are so cute!!