Saturday, October 4, 2008

Drew's very best friend

I was thinking..."If Drew blogged, what would he blog about???".

This is what I came up with. He loves this famly so much.

Nick and Drew have been friends since they were little and are as close as brothers. We have had so much fun having them in our life and miss them so much now that they have moved to Flordia. Nick is in the Airforce and we couldn't be more proud of him for serving our country, but we wish that him and his sweet family were still in Colorado :(

I stole some pictures from Abbie's blog to show you their newest little one...Gavin and just so you can see how stinkin' cute the whole family is. Not to mention how cute these scrapbook pages are... ( I hope you don't mind, Abbie:)





Nick, Abbie, Landon We love and miss you guys...and we can't wait to meet you little Gavin :)









We send you all our love.

1 comment:

AbbieTorroll said...

aww, I don't know why, but I am tearing up right now. I think it's the hormones. This so SWEET though! THanks for the kind shout out!