Friday, March 4, 2011

4 Hours Down!

We are in Loveland settling into our hotel room for the night. We just completed our first 4 hours of certification training and head back in at 8am tomorrow for 7 more hours!

We are soaking in a lot of good information and even made some friends who live in Denver. We bonded over Drew's Oregon hat and the fact that we are the only 20 somethings in the class :)

We are so excited to be on this journey and already completing half of our certification this weekend!


They suggested tonight that we start memorizing scriptures about fear, protection (spiritual warfare) and trusting God. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Diane said...

I could help you with these...I'll have to go through all of the scriptures I have written down or people have sent to me. I have ONLY been able to trust God in order to get through the last year and a half of my life. I have had so much fear and God always wins. This is amazing. I will pray for you always.