Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Steamboat with Jana

I got to spend some priceless time with one of my favorite friends and her kiddos this past weekend in Steamboat. Of course I didn't take any pictures of the beautiful scenery, but the ones I did take seem better to me. I can see breathtaking mountain views anytime I'd like, but it has been far too long since the last time I saw these views.

We watched cartoons, went on runs, shopped, played Twister, took walks, snuggled, danced, laughed, sat, prayed and ate lots of ice cream!
On top of all that, The Lord taught me about Himself in new ways. I got to spend time with a women who knows who God is, understands who she is in relationship with Him and lives a life so beautifully led by Him alone. No matter what trials come her way, she trusts Him, her steps are obedient and her heart is tender and kind. She is an extremely beautiful woman.
I feel blessed to know her. Jana is the same woman I wrote about a few months ago, who taught me about faith and cared for my heart when Kelli was sick. The Lord continues to reveal Himself to me through our friendship and for that I am so very thankful. I am so blessed by the truly wonderful relationships in my life and often I go too long with out taking the time to thank God for them.

Silly faces with Lane
Laughing :)
tickling :)
sweet Josie girl
Easton...or Duke, depends who ya ask :)
Family Twister!
pretty josie with her blue eyed baby Dukey :)
"Dukey is my best friend."-Josie I wanted to take her home with me, seriously.
Girls shopping outing...
beautiful Jana...come back?

But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.
2 Corinthians 3:16-18

posted on heaveninmotion.blogspot.com

No comments: