Thursday, February 26, 2009

On my mind...

There are a few things going on in this post, so stick with me.

One: I want to post some new pictures of my sweet Grace Elaine...but I don't have any :(
(hint, hint Tony and Sarah)

Two: My cousin Melissa had her sweet girl a few days after Gracie was born...

Introducing Taylor Elise...


Taylor and big sister Ashleigh

Three: Mexico :)



I am going back to Mexico this summer! July 19th-26th :) Wanna know the best part? Drew is coming too! When I was looking up these pictures my heart started remembering our trip last summer. These faces, those stories, the friendships made in mexico and then ones I got to bring home with me :) It's safe to say that thoughts of Mexico will be dancing around in my head until July 19th. More news to come on this topic...


Four: go here---> noahsteven.blogspot.com
and do what Adrienne is asking.
I mean... do what she is asking, please :)
Of, course, because I am not bossy or anything ;)
(one of my favorite pics of Adrienne with Noah)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY Keep checking and nothing new--I was hoping for some pics of Gracie, hinting here too!! Taylor looks adorable with her happy big sis. Wrote to Dr. Oz and sent it to my address book, hope it does something. Have a great week Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Mexico with you guys :)

AbbieTorroll said...

aw you guys make me smile with the super sweet comments!! I am giddy with excitement over here that we will be able to see you this summer!!? Right? :) Looks like you have some SUPER cute babies to love on! COngrats!