Friday, September 5, 2008

Easton James


Easton is not in the picture...but his Mommy, brother and sister are :) I don't have a picture of him yet because he was just born yesterday.
His mom, Jana, lives in Iowa where my sister does and she was the biggest source of encouragement to me while Kel was sick. I don't know how I could have gotten through those 5 months with out her faith and friendship.
She had a beautiful baby boy yesterday and named him Easton James McGraw :) Today he was put in Intensive Care. It is all very new and they know very little details, but I am asking you to pray for him, his mommy and their family.
I am not sure who (other than my mom:) reads this...but if you do, please keep Easton and Jana in your prayers.
Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got the prayers and I am sending the request on to my prayer warriors. Keep us posted. Love ya, Mom