Thursday, April 24, 2008

:)


Drew and I signed a lease on a townhome and we are very excited about it. I move in, in 3 weeks!!!! We wanted to get it early so we can gradually move stuff in and purchase new things. I think Drew is jealous that I get to live there first! We realized that now we have a cute little townhouse but really nothing to put in it! We will use that month before the wedding to buy things like a bed, kitchen table...you know just minor things :)



Thanks for checking in. I wanted to post two of my favorite pictures from our weekend in Iowa for my sisters benefit.

My beautiful big sister, our beautiful friend Andi and very lucky me to have them both
And this is Drew and I, on our first airplane together :)

1 comment:

Rachel Randolph said...

Gina & Drew--

We are SO excited for you guys. Marriage is a lot of work, but incredibly rewarding. I just know God's hand is on you two.

I wish we could be there, but I don't think we'll be able to, unless I get some sort of great last-minute fare. Invitations were adorable, by the way!

You're in our prayers.

Miss you guys,
Rachel & Jared